Cyber Defence Consultancy combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver enhanced protection against modern threats. We separate effective defensive measures from technology hype to ensure that security investment translates into positive outcomes across an organisation and addresses the threats that matter.
- Cyber strategy design or review.
- Project reviews identify those that measurably change risk.
- Attack detection reviews to assesses, measures, and improves detection capabilities.
- Attack-path-mapping identifies and tests paths attackers are likely to take.
- Secure development consultancy improves security throughout the development life-cycle.
- Security maturity reviews assess an existing security posture against best-practices.
- Strategic threat intelligence reports and briefings.
- Architecture reviews to help organisations “design the battlefield”.
- Help clients address strategic, long term, cyber security challenges.
- Assure the effectiveness of existing security controls against attacker methodologies.
- Enable clients to baseline their security posture against similar organisations.
- Identify client assets likely to be targeted.
- Find areas of weakness that can be exploited by adversaries.
- Develop a road-map to measurably improve defensive posture.
- Knowledge of attacker TTPs to develop a proportional defensive posture.
- Consultants combine experience from a range of specialities.
- Research-driven approach provides deeper understanding of current attacker methodologies.
- Leverages offensive and incident response experience into real world defence.
£1450 per unit per day
01256 300 920
|How the planning service works||Architecture reviews to help organisations “design the battlefield”.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||CREST|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£1450 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|