Concentric - digital consent
Concentric is a digital consent and shared decision making web application which transforms the paper process of giving consent for treatment.
Personalised information, supported by evidence-based, treatment-specific information supports consent conversations and drives informed, shared decisions. Patients can access consent information and can document consent remotely or with their clinician.
- Digital consent for treatment
- Remote consent functionality with secure patient access
- Evidence-based & SNOMED-CT coded clinical content across 1000+ treatments
- Personalised information for each individual
- Electronic Health Record integration for demographics, documents & authentication
- Device agnostic, web-based, cloud hosted
- Remote consent without requiring physical outpatient consultations
- Reduce medicolegal risk by reducing errors and ensuring appropriate documentation
- Reduce inappropriate clinical variation with trusted information supporting decision-making
- Support patient understanding, providing accessible information tailored to them
- Reduce the use of paper within the consent process
- Improve operational efficiency - reduce cancellations and delays
- Administration interface to manage users, review usage and feedback
- Audit trail of all user actions
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.