Managed Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC)
The Exponential-e Cyber Security Operations centre (CSOC) is a specialised unit to help organisations prevent, detect and respond to a range of threats.
The CSOC provides monitoring and alerting for all of your systems and infrastructure – regardless of size, geography and manufacturer, enabling reduced risk and increased IT resilience.
- 24x7 real-time monitoring, analysis, alerting and reporting
- Manual evaluation and investigation by certified security experts
- Easy integration with existing solutions
- Purpose-built system provides full and flexible security management
- Categorise devices and assets with advanced business logic
- Powerful processing of high volumes of data
- Simple management platform presents reports and ticket investigation
- Generate insight through analytics
- Monitor your whole security estate
- Fast incidence response
- Reduced risk and increased cyber security
- Integrate advanced technology and multi-layered solutions.
- Reduced capital expenditure.
- Simplified operating model with increased automation.
- Accountability and support from certified cyber security analysts.
- Analytics and full visibility
- Manage and report on compliance.
£13379 per instance
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||CSOC be implemented by completing a solutions viability questionnaire and a statement of work which will define the deliverables, the design, the resources, the deployment model as well as the monitoring and alerting parameters for the cyber security operations center (CSOC) services.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||During the transition period will have weekly calls to explain how to use the system and discuss any possible alarms generated that week.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Because our bespoke soc services will utilize an in-house NIDS monitoring solution with SIEM Capabilities.
On top of that we have a multitude of security/network services integrated within the Cloud offering to provide our customers with an extra layer of security, such as DDoS protection, data prevention mechanisms, etc.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Integrated within our CSOC Services we provide our customers with monthly stress testing through our vulnerability scans, which will help harden their infrastructure and improve their security posture.
-Availability monitoring (monitoring if a device/service goes down or not)
-Will help the customers engineers to "start it up again" if it goes down
-improving the service / performance / swiftness to resolve a problem (ex website going down)
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by your organisation|
|How the support service works||
We provide 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Centre, customers can contact us to report incidents via telephone, email.
One of the main concerns that we are facing at the moment would be data sovereignty when using a cloud based service.
Expo-e will assure that any data captured by our Security Solutions will uphold the data sovereignty requirements and no data will leave UK "soil"
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
The Exponential-e CSOC tracks all incident and service requests on a 24x7x365 basis. Incidents or service requests raised will be prioritised according to the relevant severity of the incident or urgency of the service request. Exponential-e operates with four “Priority Levels” determined through the use of a “Priority Matrix” as shown below. This Matrix uses two criteria to determine Priority Levels.
All incidents automatically created are given impact code “Needs Review” and Urgency Level “High” which classifies these incidents as “P1”.
Exponential-e security incident taxonomies align with the security incident taxonomies published by GovCert UK in their Incident Response guidance for incident classification. Exponential-e Taxonomies are defined as follows:
• Priority 1 – high risk or high priority incidents indicate a significant risk to the Customer, including a suspected or high probability of system compromise.
• Priority 2 – medium risk or medium priority incidents indicate increased attack activity including high priority events that may require further investigation by the Customer. This level of incident will also be created when there have been repeated attempts against the Customer’s network or for an outage of any type.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£13379 per instance|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|