Data Visualisation & Discovery - We deliver new and intuitive business enablement solutions incorporating Visual Discovery and Analysis. Driving new ways to gain value from data to enable insight driven decision making through self-service BI and reporting
- Data, analytics and visualisation strategy & roadmap.
- Requirements analysis.
- Analytics maturity assessment.
- Advisory, design and Implementation.
- Dashboard, scorecard and data story telling design and implementation.
- Data discovery.
- Self-service reporting.
- Business Intelligence, Management Information.
- Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, SAP HANA, Microsoft.
- Microsoft SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Power BI.
- Gain value from data and enable actionable insight.
- Rich visual experiences delivering information to people on their terms.
- Rapid results.
- Self-service reporting and analysis.
- Access to data visualisation and analytics specialists.
- Tableau Partner of the Year 2014/2015.
- KPIs/Metrics for management reporting.
- HR Analytics, Finance Analytics, Sales Analytics, Customer Analytics.
- Improved customer and stakeholder engagement.
£479 to £1838 per person per day
- Education pricing available
020 3771 1140
|How the planning service works||Slalom takes a pragmatic approach to planning which is specific to the needs of each client and based on our experience from previous projects. Our approach is always tailored to the client’s technology landscape and business environment, focused on helping them define the appropriate milestones and reach their desired outcome.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Slalom provides a range of training depending on the solution implemented, from instructor led to online paced learning. For more generic out of the box solutions we leverage training directed by our partners (e.g. AWS, MS Azure) and for more customised solutions we design training from the ground up, tailored to the needs of your employees.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Slalom approaches cloud from a holistic perspective that includes technology, change management, adoption and program management in order to enable business value from cloud technologies.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Slalom specializes in Agile QA Leadership and helping project teams properly integrate testing and quality assurance processes into the agile project lifecycle.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Slalom provides tailored bespoke consulting solutions – the constraints of these services are limited only by the client’s desired outcome and resources.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Slalom will provide the level of support required by the client to reach their desired outcome, through project delivery. However, our focus is on delivery and enablement, and we do not provide long-term support such as account management and/or technical support.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£479 to £1838 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|