New Company Services Ltd
AWS Amazon Athena
Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to quickly analyse large-scale datasets in Amazon S3 using standard SQL. Athena is serverless, so there is no infrastructure to manage, you pay only for queries you run. Athena scales automatically executing queries in parallel so results are fast.
- Athena is available in 5 EU Regions including the UK
- Cloud Security Principles aligned with Amazon Athena
- Connectivity options: N3, HSCN, PSN, Police (ex-PNN), Janet, RLi, others
- Deploy into automated IaaS and PaaS architectures with Amazon Athena
- Built on Presto. Runs standard SQL with Amazon Athena
- Amazon Athena offers Interactive performance even for large datasets
- interactive query service analysing data in Amazon S3 using SQL
- Athena is serverless, pay only for the queries you run
- Integrated role-based access control across all AWS services (IAM)
- Cross service API audit logging and security using AWS Athena
- Integration with other AWS services (24x7 support and consolidated billing)
- Amazon Athena provides training and architectural patterns/guidance (well architected)
- Start querying Instantly using Amazon Athena: serverless No ETL.
- Amazon Athena allows pay per query: pay for data scanned
- Amazon Athena is open, powerful and standard: built on Presto
- Amazon Athena offers fast interactive performance even for large datasets
- Amazon Athena integrates with AWS Glue Data Catalog
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Jajaimal@ncs-it.co.uk
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.