cloudLibrary Content, cloudLibrary Assist and cloudLibrary Checkout
CONTENT: Accessible eBook and audiobook solution with cross-platform experience, intuitive browsing, downloading, reading/listening. Uniquely integrates with self-service library kiosks.
ASSIST: connects patrons to their physical library account by smartphone including digital receipts for their physical items
CHECKOUT: allows patrons to borrow a physical library item using their smartphone.
- ALL: One-time authentication, multiple accounts, virtual library card
- CONTENT: 24/7 access via various readers and access platforms.
- CONTENT - free of charge managed content transfer
- CONTENT - synchronisation and bookmarks across multiple devices.
- CONTENT - comprehensive, exportable, real-time reports
- CONTENT - simple browsing, category/genre filters, early return opt
- ASSIST: digital receipts, loan history, customisable, returns packing list
- CHECKOUT: borrowing physical items with smartphone
- ALL: library twitter integration, direct patron messaging, push notifications
- ALL : UK based technical and Account Management team
- Rich UK publisher content catalogue - UK focussed e-content
- Collection development expertise ensuring uptodate e-content advice
- cloudLibrary allows library staff to easily customise and highlight content
- Multi-platform App with integrated eBooks/eAudio in same interfac
- Built in Digital Rights Management
- Library Self-service kiosk integration to promote digital presence
- Utilises existing LMS database
- Register patrons to library service via App outside physical library
- Assist and Checkout modules provide links to physical library items
- CHECKOUT: non contact self-service at libraries for concerned patrons
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.