Cloud Support from Leidos Technical Services delivers technical coordination to perform and orchestrate the resolution and fulfilment lifecycle of Cloud support (AWS/Azure/UK Cloud) and application services (L1/L2/L3). Managing supporting infrastructure and service component Events, Incidents and Requests to agreed service levels relevant to business priorities and underpinning contract terms.
- Initiation/setup of technical support capability and supporting tools/interfaces
- End to end managed lifecycle of technical Events/Incidents/ Requests
- Triage, implementation and resolution using Leidos or customer toolsets
- Collaboration with relevant support functions and contributing suppliers
- Focused resolution utilising available tools, knowledge and information
- Quality management of Contacts, Incidents and Requests tickets
- Monitoring and escalation to facilitate resolution within SLA/OLA targets
- Service Management best practice ITIL/ISO/IEC20000 aligned processes and procedures
- Open adaptive model to promote interworking between teams (Agile/DevOps,/ITIL)
- Proactive approach to identify fault trends/RCAs and address underlying issues/problems
- Technical coordination responsible for driving Incidents/Requests to resolution
- Skilled certified professionals in handling cloud/legacy application/supporting infrastructure
- Leverage experienced pool of on-shored based technical and operational skills
- Support hours and resource levels to match business needs
- Utilising the industry leading IT Service Management toolsets
- Establishes the right resources with the relevant cloud skills
- Enables a flexible service model that can dynamically adapt
- Microsoft CSP, Gold Partner and AWS Platinum partner
- Provide analytics on activity and resolutions to drive improvement
- Integrates with a customer’s wider Service Management architecture model
£368 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Leidos Innovations UK Limited
+44 (0) 333 6000 200
|How the planning service works||Leidos has a comprehensive suite of offerings available through the GCloud framework to help buyers at every stage of their Cloud adoption and Digital Transformation journey. From assessment of Cloud readiness, through architecture and design to implementation and support Leidos has the experience and track record to support customers achieve their business goals and aspirations through embracing Cloud and Digital.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Leidos develop training and knowledge transfer programmes to support the initialisation of the service and onward migration of service components into the operational model
Training methods include:
Training on-site one-to-one coaching, group training sessions, train the trainer, multimedia tutorials, training documentation and video conference training sessions.
Knowledge transfer directly to in-house staff and/or other suppliers as part of the day-to-day operations with Leidos service teams.
Creation of a Knowledge Repository a shared area for storing relevant collateral, work instructions, how-to’s, templates and case studies that support operational delivery.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Leidos provide a comprehensive set-up and migration service to support transition to business application support solutions. Leidos follow a proven multi-stage migration path with full operational engagement to ensure secure and managed migration from legacy to new.
Leidos recognise the need to migrate with minimal disruption to operational services and reduce the risk of impacting live services through structured planning, test and execution.
Leidos works to embed the new ways of working within the organisation to ensure long-term user adoption, something which is key to any successful migration and provides the basis for further development and avoiding regression to previous, outdated practices.
Leidos have years of experience in supporting clients across the globe to conduct migrations from complex legacy estates into cloud-based environments. We understand the complexities of moving from a traditional IT environment towards multi component cloud business applications.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Leidos can support customer accreditations for IT standards such as ISO/IEC 20000, additionally demonstrate alignment to ITIL or COBIT process reference models.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Our Cloud hosting experts work collaboratively with customers to ensure that their Cloud estate meets their business requirements in terms of scalability, availability, security and cost effectiveness. We are technology agnostic and help the customer select the best Cloud hosting options (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) from AWS, Azure and UKCloud.|
Leidos provides both onsite and remote analysis, consultancy services as well as professional design, architecture, implementation and support.
We offer a flexible and negotiable service of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, using either blended teams partnering with customer capabilities or dedicated resources and facilities. The terms and conditions of this service will be mutually agreed with the customer.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||This depends on SLAs and the agreed requirements with our customers.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Web chat is available via existing service management tools and self service portal. This is a bespoke feature which is designed to meet customers requirements.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||No specific testing has been conducted by Leidos|
Service Levels and KPIs are developed to focus the Leidos team on realising the right outcomes according to the business priorities and drivers.
Our support services are tailored to the requirements of the customer and Service Levels are designed to meet the customers’ requirements. The cost of support depends on a combination of the support scope, the service levels required and the hours of service. Each support arrangement is customised to the complexity, and criticality of the services being managed and supported. It is also dependent on the underlying SLAs of the hosting platform provided by our partner.
Leidos can provide a Service Delivery Manager Capability as well as contacts and process for both technical and service related escalations. Leidos believes in Continual Service Improvement and agrees a process with customers as to how this activity is conducted to ensure mutual benefit.
Examples of the support arrangements Leidos currently provides are as follows:
• Business hours support (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm);
• Extended business hours support (Monday to Friday 0800 – 2000);
• Core hours support (Monday to Sunday, 8:30am to 6:00pm);
• 24/7 support (365 days per year, 24 hours per day).
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£368 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|