Our Agile Project Management course covers in depth the tools and techniques required to successfully deliver software and infrastructure development projects using Agile methodologies. The course is designed to equip individuals and organisations with the skills to manage their own projects using Agile methodologies.
- In-depth coverage of Agile project management tools and techniques
- Training is delivered by an accredited AgilePM practitioner
- Course covers the foundation and practitioner exams
- Successful individuals will be awarded an Agile Project Management certification
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering IT management courses
- Course delivered using lectures, demonstrations and tutorial exercises
- Course covers the Agile approach to successful, iterative software development
- Course is run over 4.5 days
- Gain knowledge to deliver complex IT projects using Agile
- Enhances your ability to manage software/infrastructure development projects
- Content can be tailored to suit your needs and requirements
- Gain an industry recognised certification in project management
- Equip yourself with an in-depth understanding of Agile PM
- Build the confidence to successfully challenge poor management approaches
- Strengthen your ability to deliver projects in iterative stages
£732 to £1399 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our Agile Project Management course provides you with the tools and processes needed to implement and establish a cloud software and hosting service quickly, efficiently, and effectively by using unique project management fundamentals. It equips you with the ability to deliver projects using Agile methodologies in organisations, enabling the fast pace, change, and empowerment provided by Agile.
This course is aimed at anyone currently involved in project management or project delivery in a software or infrastructure development environment. It is very useful to anyone involved in Information Technology development for software projects, and product, or application development.
The course is delivered by trainers that are AgilePM accredited, as well as experienced practitioners who have an extensive career history where they have been responsible for delivering projects in both commercial and public sector environments prior to commencing their training career.
Our AgilePM course is delivered in a relatable, interesting, and engaging manner that suits a mix of learning styles and can be tailored further for specific requirements
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£732 to £1399 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|