Big Data and Enterprise Data Warehouse
Texuna's Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) simplifies migration of data to AWS Redshift or Azure SQL Data Warehouse. Open source columnar database options such as Greenplum, MonetDB, as well as Azure SQL or AWS RDS databases supported.
Big data lake via object storage and/and Hadoop stack using Cloudera or Hortonworks.
- Enterprise Class Fully Managed Data Warehouse as a Service.
- ELT Data Lake Data Vault 2.0, ETL Kimball Star Schema.
- Links to integrated pipeline covering ODS, MDM, BI, analytics.
- Metadata publication of data dictionary, glossary, report catalogue, data lineage.
- Dashboard, OLAP, reporting interfaces to major BI Analytics tools.
- Data Cleansing, Matching, Reconciliation, warehousing, publication, analytics via ETL services.
- Set up high performance, high availability EDW cluster nodes.
- GDPR compliance: obfuscation and/or encryption at rest and in transit.
- Database options: Redshift, Greenplum, MonetDB, SQL Server, Snowflake.
- Hadoop HDFS with Parquet and Impala, or Zeppelin with SparkSQL/Hive.
- Star schema simplifies complex data for business users.
- Pay-as-you-go: Pay for what you use or need.
- ELT options to integrate big data, NoSQL, unstructured data analytics.
- Holistic View of Data Helps Ensure Better Decision Making.
- Ability to materialise data mart views of understandable Data Dimensions.
- Bring Your Own Licence (BYOL) to host existing BI tools.
- Low Operational Cost Commitment, no capital expenditure.
- Kimball Enterprise Business Matrix and Inmon normalised enterprise data models.
- Star schema, snowflake surrogate key support for slowly changing dimensions.
- Data Vault 2.0 satelite and hub schema preserves data relationships.