The Teradata BI and Data Visualisation Service builds a world class solution for client’s key analytical use cases.
Combining user interface and user experience design with best of breed BI application and design, it provides an end-to-end offering from wire-framing in Discovery to Beta phases of the analytical application lifecycle.
- BI and Data Visualisation landscape ‘As-Is’ assessment
- Target analytical use cases to report and visualise
- Technology agnostic tooling assessment and recommendations
- Agile design approach taking the client programme from Discovery-to-Beta phase
- Leveraging Teradata BI and Data Visualisation partner toolsets
- Optimise the combination of the client’s BI tool(s) of choice
- Rapid visualisation resulting in accelerated and more accurate deliveries
- Increased ROI on BI/data visualisation tools hosted within a cloud-environment
- Increased traction and co-operation between business and IT/data/digital organisations
- Greater embracing from business-owners of agile analytical products
£45000 per unit
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
TERADATA (UK) LIMITED
|How the planning service works||
This service offering helps organisations test and prove their overall organisational BI, MI (Management Information) and data visualisation requirements.
The testing of BI and data visualisation tools within cloud hosted environments can be performed within this service helping Teradata clients with the best options (functionally and commercially) from a toolset perspective.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Teradata provides Big Data Analytics courses as Public training, Onsite training and Virtual based training.
The courses breakdown into the following categories:
• Big Data Analytics
• Hortonworks Hadoop
• Apache Spark
• MapR Hadoop
• Apache Casandra
• Custom Big Data Bootcamps
More information can be found at https://www.thinkbiganalytics.com/big-data-training/
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
This service helps organisations migrate to cloud or between cloud services with the aim of supporting their BI and data analytics strategy and roadmap.
Teradata consultants will help the client define a clear BI and data visualisation migration strategy and defined architecture. Mapping out the ROI, benefits and implications for moving to cloud.
Teradata works with its clients to choose BI and data visualisation technologies that are best of breed, cost effective and performant with a technology agnostic approach.
The planning and recommendation components of this service provide the client with the options necessary to make the right decision in moving to a new cloud hosting environment, an environment that supports both their business and technological goals with regards to deploying BI and data visualisation for its Analytical programmes throughout their organisation. This service will assist the client in deciding on migration decisions moving to a new cloud hosting environment to support their analytical goals.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||We provide Quality Assurance for the outcomes recognised from this service, providing recommendations for improvements where appropriate. Our close relationship with Teradata’s and BI and data visualisation partners ’ product development teams, and knowledge of the product roadmaps, ensures that the advice received is aligned.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
• The work must be performed within an agreed time period with the client.
• The workshops/interviews must be held on-site at the client’s premises.
• The workshops/interviews must be held with client stakeholders who must be available to attend.
• The on-premise and/or cloud environments must be available and have access to by Teradata consultants before the work commences
• BI and data visualisation tools must be purchased or/and available to Teradata consultants prior to this service commences
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£45000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|