HPC OpenStack Private Cloud Hosting
High-Performance Compute (HPC) Cloud hosting: deploy and run compute-intensive software on CPU, GPU and FPGA. Storage services and private network connectivity also available. Using optimised-OpenStack environment with configurable cluster management. Ideally suited for research computation and spinning up Virtual Machines (VM's) quickly.
- OpenStack powered IaaS platform with full API access and support
- Deploy VM's or dedicated bare metal servers
- Centralised application repository: install any applications network-wide
- CPU, GPU and FPGA compute processing.
- Integrate leading storage technologies.
- Automated provisioning, loading and removal of cloud servers.
- UK-based Managed Service team for rapid response.
- Global data centre reach or cross-site integration.
- Optional: on-premise cloud appliance integration
- Optional: low-latency, secure, fibre private network
- Easy administration: management portal for all admin tasks.
- Save time: quick provisioning and automation tools.
- Performance-optimised: achieving 98% RAW performance on Virtual Machines (VM)
- Multi-disciplinary research: use VM's for team workflows.
- Lab-quality environment: create and save containerised environments.
- Tailoring: solution designed around your unique requirements.
- Resilient design: solution designed for High Availability (HA).
- Secure access: from any authorised user device.
- Strong support: from hardware to tool containerisaiton and migration.
- Cost effective: short-term, leasing, OpEx and CapEx.