Kaze Digital & Data Limited
Cyber risk management and analysis
Kaze works with you to understand cyber threats, the risk to your business and how to respond to cyber threats throughout your organisation.
- Establish enterprise wide cyber risk management approach
- Threat intelligence, OSINT and analysis of threat landscape
- Conduct vulnerability investigations (including CVI)
- Cyber risk assessments and risk treatment planning
- Cyber risk management, prioritisation and investment planning
- Performance measurement and evidence based improvements
- NIST, ISO, IEC, ANSI/ISA, BS, DEFSTANs, JSPs etc.
- Services are designed, developed and implemented to best protect you
- Risk management is not a desk based exercise
- Investment decisions are based on user needs and value drivers
- Risk based decisions come from tangible intelligence with measurable results
- Provides a practical roadmap to improving cyber risk management
- Maximises the effectiveness of cyber security budgets and deployed controls
- Champions cyber risk management to drive change in behaviour/culture
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.