Fordway Cloud Intermediation Services
Fordway’s Cloud Intermediation Service (CIMS) assists customers to assess, plan, transform and migrate their infrastructure to public cloud. It provides ongoing service and security monitoring plus service and security management to minimise business interruption to users and ensure continued service availability and compliance during the transformation.
- Tailored service aligned to the customer’s strategic requirements.
- Due diligence on existing customer’s infrastructure, applications and support structure.
- Strategic advice, technical design and migration planning for cloud
- Supplier engagement, tendering assistance and management included
- Vendor independent expertise in Azure, AWS, Google
- Cloud intermediation hosting services for stabilisation of services
- Service Management integration including service desk automation
- On-going management, monitoring and reporting of multi supplier environments
- Consolidated billing services across mulitple providers
- SFIA skills assessment and staff development for cloud management
- Maps existing IT provision including infrastructure, processes and skills
- Transform services to be cloud ready
- Migrate services to the most appropriate hybrid model
- Best model for ongoing management of cloud services
- Provides Continuous Service Improvement once services migrated
- Aligned to best practice frameworks such as ITIL and SFIA
- Assist accreditation to ISO27001 and ISO20000
- Fordway experience in central and local government, NHS, charities
- Ensures you implement the optimal cloud provision for your organisation