Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
PeaSoup Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) enables organisations to rapidly provision and control, Virtual Servers, networks and firewalls in minutes. The secure and resilient Virtual Data Centre (vDC) environment can be connected to your on-premise environment in a Hybrid computing model or controlled via our fully functional portal interface.
- A true IaaS software defined datacentre, with full autonomous control.
- Manage your (IaaS) Infrastructure environment, networks, firewalls, load-balancers and servers.
- Build servers in minutes from customisable templates or uploaded media
- Hybrid connections give control of IaaS from local management tools
- Hyper-Converged Cloud Architecture for high performance and resilience by design
- No maintenance windows within the IaaS Service Level Agreement
- SLA is authentic, not 100% with small print caveats
- Multiple Tier3 datacentres, multiple PoPs and four key transit providers
- Object storage, no RAID, removes risks of degrade IaaS performance
- Full 24/7 Infrastructure support accessible via telephone, email or portal
- Dedicated account relationship management for advice and continuity
- Aligns actual IT consumption with cost, a true utility model
- Quarterly pricing reviews to ensure no monthly invoice surprises
- Agile scaling to organisational demand making additional resources instantly available
- UK Sovereign, UK owned company. Data never leaves the UK
- Real time utilisation reporting through our fully functional portal
- Documented processes, supported with video for common administration tasks
- Ability to snapshot servers before change to provide rollback safeguards
- Complete 24/7/365 service monitoring of the infrastructure performance and uptime
- No hidden costs, simple pricing model with free trials available