Cyber awareness training and e-learning for all levels of staff.
Developed by BAFTA award winning filmmakers, co-designed in collaboration with public sector organisations, based on original material commissioned by the BBC.
Video modules & supporting eLearning used by 100+ public sector organisations.
- Delivered via SCORM on your own Learning Management System
- Hosted service available
- Accessible on full range of devices
- Co-designed in collaboration with 10+ public sector organisations
- Focused on public sector cyber security requirements & protocols
- Created by the company behind BBC's mandatory cyber training
- 12 video based modules with supporting SCORM compliant eLearning
- Dojo covers the full range of cyber issues and threats
- Videos & eLearning available in English & Welsh with subtitles
- Highly accessible & engaging, animation based with clear messaging
- Public sector collaboration continues to steer product development
- Designed & developed by BAFTA winning film makers
- Modules updated in terms of cyber threats as they evolve