Provides a range of cloud consultancy activities relating to existing or potential cloud-based solutions. Highly skilled and experienced consultants provide advice in accordance with industry best practice (e.g. Government Service Design Manual, ITIL) covering the entire lifecycle, from early feasibility studies, through planning and implementation, to support and de-commissioning.
- Public sector best practice for cloud deployment.
- Knowledge and expertise of leading cloud vendors.
- Knowledge and expertise of Information Security for cloud solutions
- Business Case development.
- Analysis of vendor solutions, trade studies.
- Cloud feasilibity studies.
- Requirements capture and analysis.
- Scoping and planning cloud solutions.
- Adherence to Government Digital Services Manual
- Early guidance: business case, options analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, etc.
- Defines and plans service design, implementation, test, deployment and operation.
- Includes consultancy for end-of-life decommissioning, replacement, etc.
- Identifies benefits to be achieved and how to measure success.
- Vendor agnostic consultants providing truly independent advice.
- Alfresco Process Services
- Alfresco Content Servcies
- Alfresco Governance Services
£530 to £1300 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
SCISYS UK Ltd
|How the planning service works||The detail depends on where the customer is at with the adoption of cloud services i.e. whether this is a new service or a legacy service being ported to the cloud but activities will include assessment of user needs, non functional requirements, security issues and other related items. This can take the form of a business case if early in the process or a more detailed plan for the implementation of the service.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Training approaches will depend on a number of factors including the geographic spread of the customer, the specific cloud service and budget available. Training strategies include
Train the trainer
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||SCISYS works with the customer to understand the user needs, non functional requirements and associated security issues.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||SCISYS uses a number of industry standard approaches to undertake these services which are customised to the particular needs of the client.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||SCISYS' cloud hosting and software services support are provided in-line with and certified to ISO 20000-1.|
|Service constraints||All services are provided by UK based personnel.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Response times are dependent on severity and will be detailed in the SOF.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support levels will depend on various customer parameters and will be detailed in the SOF. SCISYS can provide support up to and including full 24/7/365.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£530 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|