FCO Services’ End-User Device Support as a Service provides government grade, round the clock support for Windows, Mac and mobile devices - whether connecting to cloud-based, co-located or self-hosted services - at affordable rates. With an industry leading service level agreement (SLA) performance, our trusted expertise covers multiple technology stacks.
- On government premises, UK based, application support
- 24/7/365 availability
- Technology agnostic and high level of technical know-how
- Able to span multiple cloud or hosting solutions
- Transparent pricing (per user/bespoke)
- Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze service options
- ISO 20000 and ISO 9001 certified organisation
- Modern toolsets include Echo contact centre and ServiceNow
- Resilient and highly configurable cloud based service management toolset
- Dedicated customer contact number provided by automatic call distribution
- In government partner
- Unique mix of civil service and commercial expertise
- SC/DV Cleared staff
- SI & SIAM ability to effectively manage ITIL aligned processes
- Agile delivery with capacity to flex to increase in demand
- Single point of contact for all end user services
- Highly experienced in working with public sector organisations
- Simplified and transparent service reporting
- Service desk support tailored for specific business needs
- Continuous service improvement driven by customer experience feedback
£45 per device
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
|How the planning service works||
We can provide a full range of Project and Programme planning and Business Services including Change Management and Business Analysis. We have run a significant number of sophisticated and complex projects and programmes, including multi-million pound Cloud infrastructure development and migration.
The project management service adheres to industry IT standards such as Prince2, APM and ITIL to manage projects and changes. This aligns with a rigorous risk management commercial process.
Project services can work with technical teams from other vendors, or customer sites or our own security cleared specialists.
Where appropriate, FCO Services teams can be augmented by security cleared resources consisting of contracted and consultative resources from partner organisations.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Training is available onsite as per the FCOS SFIA Definitions Rate Card.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Migration analysis is provided a to ensure that the proposed solution meets both the customer requirements and also any security constraints.
Once the final solution has been defined and agreed, FCO Services can also provision the solution according to an agreed schedule.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We offer a wide range of Cloud support services including:
IT Health Check Testing
Investigation and forensics
Accreditation assurance advice and guidance
Software security guidance
|Service constraints||Support is available as per contracted terms and conditions.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Support availability up to: 24x7x365, Fully supported by our Global Support Centre
Standard support response times 30mins for Priority 1 and 2 calls
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
Enhanced Support is available up to: 24x7x365, Fully supported by our Global Support Centre.
Standard support response times are 30mins for Priority 1 and 2 calls.
Technical account manager and Service Delivery Mangers are available as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support staff.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||A range of 3rd party vendors including Microsoft|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£45 per device|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|