Application and Systems Interface Development Service
This service gives organisations the ability to transform their applications and systems from being stand alone data silos to integrated applications and systems through the development of application/system specific interfaces enabling communications with other applications and systems within an organisation thereby increasing the value these existing stand alone systems provide.
- Integrate different business applications to strategic data of the organisation.
- Covers the complete data modelling and application workflow.
- Business intelligence and reporting using open source and in-house components.
- Interface with a wide range of applications and systems.
- Interface cross platform systems using files, APIs, and web services.
- Identify, design and develop interfaces between different components.
- Application and system function re-engineering through real-time data transformation.
- Reusable open source and in-house components save time and costs.
- Capabilities implemented based on specific requirements.
- Reduce costs, increase accuracy and efficiency through automation.
- Significantly increase insights and business intelligence.
- Knowledge management for data lakes (DLs) and data warehouses (DWs).
- Seamless integration of software applications with the entire business system.
- Integration with legacy applications and systems.
- Enables business transformation by re-analysing requirements and scope for modern-needs.