WordPress GovIntranet CMS Support
Agento Digital is a specialist company helping clients to use intranet and internal communications tools to work more effectively and save money. We provide ongoing support and maintenance for the GovIntranet WordPress CMS used by clients including Cabinet Office, ONS, St George’s NHS Trust, Kingston Council and the Forestry Commission.
- Setup your intranet integrated with Google Analytics
- Google Apps (G-Suite) integration
- Training for WordPress intranet content management system (CMS)
- Support for GovIntranet WordPress CMS Version 5
- Testing and installation of WordPress plugins
- Content migration
- Evaluation and management information reports for engagement and communications effectiveness
- Active management and monitoring of cloud services and hosting
- Data transformation
- Information architecture and usability testing
- Ensures smooth update of WordPress CMS and plugins
- Enables evaluation of Google Analytics informing iterative enhancements
- Facilitates easy access for intranet users via single sign-on (SSO)
- Reduces development time and costs
- Helps to increase staff engagement
- Provides continuity of skills and knowledge
- Provides flexible solutions to user needs
- Improves publishing workflow efficiency
- Ensures continuous improvement of user experience
- Encourages accessible content
£720 to £960 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
0203 538 0068
|How the planning service works||
We build an in-depth understanding of your user needs and technical requirements, current pain points and future aspirations. We incorporate user research, Google Analytics review, alpha prototyping and information architecture workshops in the process, documenting user stories and capturing needs.
We can help with:
* Technical planning e.g. publishing workflow, user access
* Strategy and governance e.g. content writing guide, publication policies, ownership
* Ongoing training to ensure skills and knowledge transfer
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide a range of training:
* WordPress: CMS administrator and publisher training, including GovIntranet WordPress theme admin training, templates and plugins
* Writing for the web: effective writing skills to help online publishers communicate effectively, WCAG 2.1 accessibility, search engine optimisation, plain English
* Engagement and evaluation: workshops on how to use digital tools effectively for communication and engagement of online audiences using cloud-based tools and apps
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We help clients migrate digital products to cloud technologies, for example, moving from legacy in-house intranets (Lotus Notes, Drupal, Sharepoint and bespoke systems) to cloud hosted WordPress instances.
The process is tailored to individual cases but typically involves requirements gathering, content/technology auditing, data standardisation, taxonomy and information architecture, development of scripts for automated data transformation, testing and quality control.
In addition to moving content from one system to another, many projects also involve content rewriting and categorisation. We can also provide editorial resources to transform PDF and Word documents into plain English HTML pages.
We also support clients switching between cloud products, for example WordPress hosting, Google Analytics, DNS changes and domain name changes.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Depending on the project, we help clients conduct their own functional testing of cloud services that we have helped them to deploy. We also configure and deploy automated load tests for cloud-hosted products where required.|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide support within fixed-priced project and also on an ongoing basis under managed hosting, support and maintenance agreements which clients can pick and choose from flexibly.
Our maintenance service includes software management, configuration and updates, plus server monitoring and reporting.
We also operate a helpdesk service to support clients via email and phone under a SLA, guaranteeing an initial response within a business day, and ensuring requests from different members of the client team can be tracked and reported against their support time allocation.
Our helpdesk typically covers answering questions, management information reports, providing ad-hoc guidance on how to use the cloud solution, dealing with non-bug related issues, coaching and performance fine-tuning.
|Service constraints||Not specifically - we provide most support remotely by email/phone/hangout to maximise use of support time. We deliver onsite training and workshops, and attend meetings around the UK as part of project work.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We respond within one business day (8 hours for urgent tickets)|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We provide the same high-level of support to all clients. We operate a retainer-based system where you can choose the amount of support time that you require each month, generally starting at a base level of 2 hours per month. Clients can use support time flexibly for general advice and guidance, training and consultancy. Support hours can be rolled over within a financial quarter. Each client is assigned a technical account manager and we encourage clients to nominate a single point of contact. Support hours cost £100 per hour.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£720 to £960 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|