Microsoft ِِConversational AI Architecture and Design Service
We offer public sector organisations the opportunity to integrate Microsoft Artificial Intelligence based Conversation Agent into their end user support services.
Our Architecture services include, needs analysis, requirements, design, governance and implementation if required.
The service is time or project based as standalone or as a compliment to your team.
- Strategy and Roadmap and Architectural Review
- Setup and Ongoing Cost Analysis and Viability Modelling
- AI Conversational Agent Architecture Design
- Deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA),
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Meets Government Service Manual and UK Technology Code of Practice.
- Microsoft AI Conversational Agents, Chatbots, and Intelligent Bots
- Microsoft QnA Maker and Form Recognizer, Databricks
- Linguistic Analysis, Speech Translation and Anomaly Detector
- Microsoft Azure Image Processing, and Cognitive Services
- Alignment of Information Planning with Business Objectives
- Evaluation of Data and Information Cloud Migration
- Improve Service Automation and Decision Making
- Information Architecture and Compliance with GDPR.
- Model your solution on best practice Conversation Agent Architecture
- Improve Service efficiency with secure and Access Management Controls
- Multi-Channel engagements with apps, telephony and websites
- User Journey and Needs Analysis following GDS Guidelines
- Intelligent analysis, trends and reporting using AI Analytics