Internet of Things (IoT) Services
BJSS’ Internet of Things (IoT) services span AWS, Azure and GCP, as well as open source, bridging physical devices to data platforms via data collection, processing, visualisation, and device management. From discovery to production, BJSS unlocks insight, service innovation, operational process efficiency and value for citizens across the UK.
- Discovery and Alpha projects to assess viability and user needs.
- IoT platform built by certified AWS, Azure and GCP experts.
- IoT device, data, and operational security and privacy assessments.
- ‘Secure by Design’-compliant development and testing of IoT solutions.
- IoT Edge development, deployment and management.
- Flexible and scalable IoT architecture to support specific business requirements.
- DevOps approach to delivery with continuous integration and assurance.
- Instrumentation of IoT devices aiding CI/fault detection.
- Integration with IoT cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Technologies: AWS IoT, Azure IoT, MQTT, Zigbee/Z-Wave, NB-IoT, BLE, NFC/RFID.
- Proven delivery of enterprise IoT solutions at scale.
- Validation of user needs and experience with expert designers/researchers.
- Discovery and Alpha provides validation and accurate estimates.
- Increased delivery frequency, predictability and traceability.
- Compliance with the Government's ‘Secure by Design’ Code of Practice.
- Working knowledge of open source IoT platforms and components.
- Technology-agnostic approach ensures best use of available options.
- Highly reliable and efficient through automated testing and metrics.
- Improved customer experience and competitive advantage.
- Alignment of IoT strategy to other digital and data strategies.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.