Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
This service forms part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. It drives consistent and sustainable change through strong governance and accountability. Experienced at bringing control to large scale projects and programmes, our service is fully adaptable to the needs of organisations and local regulatory compliance.
- Delivered by highly qualified and experienced project and programme managers.
- Full lifecycle project management with Prince 2 and Agile methodologies.
- Full lifecycle programme management with MSP.
- Portfolio management delivered by Praxis certified project/programme managers.
- Develops Project Management Office, processes, governance and standards.
- Includes stakeholder management, communications and engagement across the organisation.
- Provides understanding of business priorities, dependencies, risks and regulations.
- Assists with the development of management tools and processes.
- Coaches and trains client project and programme management staff.
- Gains visibility and control across projects, programmes and portfolios.
- Formally identifies and measures benefits across complex project environments.
- Develops plans to manage competing dependencies and align priorities.
- Drives accountability across all projects, with standardised reporting structures.
- Measures performance against baseline of metrics across the project portfolio.
- Manages costs and resources more effectively for projects and programmes.
- Gains insight into risks and issues with clear governance structures.
- Manages project and programme change effectively.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.