This is a fixed-price offering to Retire or sunset a project using disruptive digital technologies including Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management Suites (BPMS), Business Rules/Decision Management, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive.
- Support workflow across your organisation utilising modern technologies
- Robotic Process Automation to increase efficiency and effectiveness of staff
- Business Rules Decision Management to improve business agility and responsiveness
- Workflow technologies including Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (BPMS/iBPMS)
- Open Source Cloud Platform API’s such as IBM’s Bluemix PaaS
- Artificial Intelligence combining the power of Cognitive with Advanced Analytics
- Benefit from T-Impact’s agile solution development approach (“Process-Driven Design")
- Leverage CRM, ERP and Digital, embrace Government Digital Standards
- Deploy a Pilot or ‘Alpha’ project quickly, demonstrating success
- Deliver a Beta project or full production release in 6months
- Improve Customer Experience with a scalable, repeatable technology implementation
- Minimise risk with new technologies by proving success quickly
- Embed change management best practice, embrace Digital Service Standard
- Think big, start small, defining best practice for disruptive technologies
- Design a disruptive solution with optimum UX and technical architecture
- Eliminate spreadsheets and manual workarounds such as Excel and Email
- Zero capex solution with low start-up costs via subscription model
- Implement an agile delivery approach such as Scaled-Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Increase resource utilisation and improve capacity planning with intelligent technology
- Improve effectiveness and responsiveness of operations using digital innovation
£21000 per unit
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
|How the planning service works||
Implementation requires a vision, executed through your strategy, which includes a business model, transformation roadmap, and a crystal-clear ROI.
We have developed small, medium and large size service offerings that can be scaled up and down to help you overcome these exact issues. We can provide:
1. Digital Enablement Services
Train your staff and provide them with the theoretical skills to deliver digital transformation or process automation projects directly.
2. Digital Process Architecture
Focus down on a single process, providing a safe pair of hands and a predictable approach to change without making things too terrifying. By focusing on delivering a small but meaningful project, we can add value in 5 days or less, with a tightly defined scope of work.
3. Disruptive Business Architecture Design
Supporting you with larger process groups, or a less-well defined end-to-end Customer Journey that spans multiple departments. Taking things to the next level, we work with your teams to define the business model and business architecture design, verifying all assumptions along the way before providing a robust business case for change. It’s not uncommon for us to identify 300% or more ROI for technology deployments in six weeks or less.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We offer wide ranging bespoke training services to enable you team to improve their skills and deliver more value in your organisation.
Our training courses include:
IBM Blueworks Live
Professional Process modelling and improvement – with IBM Blueworks Live
IBM BPM (Business Process Manager)
IBM ODM (Operational Decision Manager)
Robotic Desktop Automation Software (specialists in a variety of market leading software)
Process Automation Software (specialists in a variety of market leading software)
We can vary the course contents according to your specific needs. From a basic course to outline the principles of the technologies, to an in-depth developer-level course to arm you team with the information they need to make the most of the technologies.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our services and scope of work for any consulting project will include migration to new technologies or set up and integration with existing systems.
One of the key features of Cloud-based BPM technologies, is their ability to sit as a layer over existing infrastructure. This makes integration with legacy systems and organisational silos more straightforward than when replacing systems in their entirety.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||For deployment of any on-cloud system we build, we will work with buyers to assure quality and deliver performance testing as standard as part of the product set up.|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||We are able to offer 24/7 support for all solutions we build and integrate.|
|Service constraints||No. Scope will be agreed between T-Impact and the buyer before work begins.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support contracts will be scoped and agreed with individual buyers. We can offer flexible support in a variety of ways to suit our client's needs.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£21000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|