Healthy Buildings (Ireland) ltd t/a HBE
HBE24 Legionella Remote Temperature Monitoring
Remote Temperature Monitoring for building hot and cold water systems to monitor water temperatures and flow events for water assets in compliance with ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM04-01 and HPSC.
- Plug & Play - Non-intrusive retro fitment within water systems.
- No requirement to access building power or IT data networks.
- Realtime RAG (Red, Amber, Green) ‘At a Glance’ dashboards
- System automated pro-active compliance recommendations, suggestions and alerts.
- Graphical interfaces and exportable reports (Customised reports available)
- System notifications and alerts to Responsible Persons/Site Manager.
- Analyses and reports by sensor, asset, building and/or site.
- Bespoke reporting capabilities.
- Automated failed sensor alerts.
- Complete online history and audit reporting in one location.
- Water System monitored 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Surpasses current ACoP L8/HSG274/HTM04-01/HPSC requirements.
- Proactive Legionella control tools for increased compliance and user safety.
- Identification of infrequently used outlets.
- Temperature trending and system profiling of all buildings.
- Identifies freeze and scald risks.
- Seamlessly integrates with current in-house Legionella management programmes.
- Reduce security risks with the decreased need for site visits.
- Scalable solution regardless of building type, size and complexity.
- Minimises disruption to staff, visitors and building users.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.