GOSS Interactive Ltd
Creative Design, User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX), User Interface design (UI). Our experienced team deliver user-centric, fully responsive, creative and accessible websites. Every project we undertake is focused on client needs and aligned with your own organisational goals. Customers include Local Authorities/Councils, Housing, Police, NHS and Central Government Agencies.
- User Centred Design (UCD) principles and robust usability testing.
- Discovery workshops to fully understand the organisation and user's needs.
- User Experience, user stories and well considered user journeys.
- Face-to-face usability testing, eye tracking, heat mapping and tree-jacking.
- Agile, iterative and user-centred methods.
- Creative and service website and micro-site design solutions.
- Fully responsive and WCAG accessible.
- Wireframing and click-through, no-code prototyping.
- Creative, user interface and interaction design.
- Website implementation with GOSS Digital Platform/SelfServe/Forms/Content.
- First class creative, website and service design.
- Expertise in responsive and WCAG accessible website design and build.
- Clear and measurable goals for your organisation and your users.
- Early testing with real users assure 'right first time' approach.
- Friendly and experienced, service focussed team.
- Employee and stakeholder engagement throughout the entire project.
- Iterative wireframing and prototyping for solid usability.
- Specialist implementation of the GOSS Platform services and emerging technologies.
- Brand awareness, consistency and enhancement across all devices.
- Long term relationships developed from trust, reliability and delivery.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.