CGI have comprehensive skills to help build Cloud services for your specific needs. These include specialists in programme management, business analysis, system integration, solution architecture, systems analysis, service architecture, support, data analytics, digital, U/X, technical architecture, developers, infrastructure, security, migration, testers, networking, process design, organisation & culture change.
- Service design and organisational readiness
- Service transformation and design prior to cloud transition
- Technology and infrastructure transformation and design prior to cloud transition
- Service migration design, service verification and transition support.
- Technical and security architecture to manage PSN and Cloud services
- Data analytics support and Information management
- Design support for continual development activities
- Support for continued service integration activity
- Post transition configuration, assurance and compliance support.
- Reduce the vulnerability and risk of moving to cloud.
- Get your data in the right place and on time
- Design and implement new governance for your cloud programme
- Optimise ITIL controls and processes to support multiple suppliers
- Upgrade old software versions which can move to cloud
- Harden your infrastructure successfully to connect to PSN
- Maintain a complete view of your information supply chain
- Improve the quality of incoming data feeds
- Increase the quality of compliance and assurance delivery