CGI - Cloud Support
CGI have comprehensive skills to help build Cloud services for your specific needs. These include specialists in programme management, business analysis, system integration, solution architecture, systems analysis, service architecture, support, data analytics, digital, U/X, technical architecture, developers, infrastructure, security, migration, testers, networking, process design, organisation & culture change.
- Service design and organisational readiness
- Service transformation and design prior to cloud transition
- Technology and infrastructure transformation and design prior to cloud transition
- Service migration design, service verification and transition support.
- Technical and security architecture to manage PSN and Cloud services
- Data analytics support and Information management
- Design support for continual development activities
- Support for continued service integration activity
- Post transition configuration, assurance and compliance support.
- Reduce the vulnerability and risk of moving to cloud.
- Get your data in the right place and on time
- Design and implement new governance for your cloud programme
- Optimise ITIL controls and processes to support multiple suppliers
- Upgrade old software versions which can move to cloud
- Harden your infrastructure successfully to connect to PSN
- Maintain a complete view of your information supply chain
- Improve the quality of incoming data feeds
- Increase the quality of compliance and assurance delivery
£721 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||
Understanding how to maximize the value of cloud computing and assimilate it into your current environment requires the expert guidance of an experienced IT partner.
CGI's cloud consulting services focus on strategies for client-specific business priorities. They are designed to remove the complexity surrounding the cloud and provide clear direction on the value it can bring. As a veteran cloud service provider, we help clients answer the "what," "how," "why" and "when" of transitioning to the cloud. Our cloud consulting services include:
Cloud roadmap – Moving your organization from pilot to production and evaluating all deployment options.
Cloud readiness assessment – Analyzing the current application environment to determine cloud suitability.
Application rationalization – Assessing legacy applications to determine fit into the cloud; identifying which should be modernized, migrated directly or virtualized for cloud.
Cloud architecture and design – Architecting cloud solutions and applications for a cloud-based hosting model, including public, private and hybrid clouds.
Infrastructure and application readiness assessment – Developing a high-level business case and technical proof of concept.
Transition roadmap – Developing a plan for end-to-end transition/migration.
DevOps enablement – Advising clients in the cloud-enabled organizational, process and tooling changes to set up and transition to DevOps approaches.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Over the years, CGI has continued to invest in assets which we believe offer a distinct advantage and value to our customers. The provision of Cloud-based services has required one of the most significant investments we have made in recent years to construct a capability with the maturity and end-to-end credibility our customers require.
Where many Cloud-based services are spread across several suppliers, we see one point of accountability as a key differentiator in encouraging the adoption of Cloud technologies. As the market matures this will change quickly, but many departments need the surety and commitment from suppliers to take their first steps.
The immediate impact of these investments and accountability of end-to-end service has already been realised by a major government department where the combination of passionate people and significant commercial benefits from Cloud service architecture are allowing us to grow a new and important relationship as an exemplar for Cloud technologies across the department.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|