TCS DigiGOV HRMS and Payroll
TCS DigiGOV HRMS is a proven, public sector compliant Human Resource Management System covering end-to-end "hire-to-retire" lifecycle of the employee’s association with the organisation across recruitment, onboarding/integration and talent management/development processes. TCS DigiGOV Payroll offers comprehensive and robust processing with easy integration with existing systems providing single view of employees.
- Candidate registration, account management, job catalogues, application tracking
- Vacancy details, authorisations, job adverts, job applications, shortlisting
- Interview, assessment, offer, appointment, vetting-checks, onboarding
- Internal recruitment application for staff, regular status updates/notifications
- Intuitive employee/manager self-service, single view of organisation and employee
- Staff App for employees on Apple, Google and Microsoft platforms
- epayslip/ep60, Flexi-Clock(swipe in/out), timesheet, talent management, workforce-planning
- Health&Safety, personal file, document repository, SSO-Active Directory, knowledgebase
- SLA configuration for processes, HR shared services platform, 24X7 access
- Automated payroll processing, real-time bill/report tracking
- Real-time organisation structure and establishment provides ‘360-degree view'
- HR managers can focus on their business processes ensuring compliance
- Employees/Managers can access solution online, anywhere any time
- Real-time information of employee’s skills enables effective resource deployment
- Spend analytics enables cost control, providing ‘operational savings’
- Organisations can proactively mitigate legal and financial implications
- Organisations can set and monitor achievement of corporate-wide objectives
- Automated digital processes help reduce paper foot print
- Public Sector compliant service helps maintain data sensitivity
- Integration with finance/accounting applications reduces operational overhead
£30 per user per month
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
020 3155 2237
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Hybrid cloud|
|System requirements||Working Internet connection|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Severity 1 – 6 business hours
Severity 2 – 3 business days
Severity 3 – 12 business days
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Onsite support|
Severity 1 – 6 business hours
Severity 2 – 3 business days
Severity 3 – 12 business days
We provide Support Management as the support tool.
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Getting started||User documentation will be provided.|
|End-of-contract data extraction||Integration that enable export / import of data will be provided.|
|End-of-contract process||Renew contract or exit points as mentioned in standard contract template.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||
The service been designed to work on mobile devices. We support Android and iOS mobile operating systems.
There are no differences between the mobile and desktop service.
|What users can and can't do using the API||The APIs are available for the users to integrate the functionality provisioned for them with their applications or systems. The setup or the initial service is not available through the APIs but there are APIs at the business function level which can be enabled for integration. The users will be able to create, retrieve, update, delete the data for the functions provisioned for them. The APIs are only limited to the functionality provisioned for the user or organisation.|
|API documentation formats||
|API sandbox or test environment||Yes|
|Description of customisation||
Customisation of the service is the part of initial set-up and due-diligence process. Customisation can be done for the following
- Look and feel, Logo
- Field level changes for the processes
- Configuration of workflows if any
- Reports and Dashboards.
A template needs to be filled in which would cater from the look and feel to the field level for the processes. The reports can be customised and can be created on ad-hoc basis. Workflows can be configured by the users. Typically a business analyst would be able to configure these.
|Independence of resources||We perform usage and resource utilisation monitoring, This coupled with performance testing enable capacity planning.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
We provide Support Management as the support tool that will provide service usage metrics.
Support Management consists of:
1.Clarifications – regarding navigation, business process flow, workflow status, interfaces.
2.Data Management – Requests requiring correction to data and User Requested Data Extracts. TCS will support up to 10 Data Management requests per month beyond which Change Request charges apply
3.User Account Management – Request for providing user roles privileges
4.Exception Transaction Management – Request for processing ad-hoc transactions or approved exceptions . TCS will support up to 5 Transaction Management requests per month beyond which Change Request charges apply.
|Reporting types||Reports on request|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||In-house|
|Protecting data at rest||
|Other data at rest protection approach||Secure containers, racks or cages|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||Complying with a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v.30, CAS (Sanitisation) or ISO/IEC 27001|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||Integration that enable export / import of data will be provided.|
|Data export formats||
|Other data export formats||
|Data import formats||
|Other data import formats||
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||99.5% availability|
|Approach to resilience||High Availability across all layers|
|Outage reporting||We have provisioned monitoring/ alerting tools.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||
Username or password.
Firewall based restriction applies as appropriate.
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|How long system logs are stored for||User-defined|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||TUV NORD|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||Initial certification: 2006. Last re-certification 01.04.2018|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||-|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||Yes|
|CSA STAR accreditation date||-|
|CSA STAR certification level||Level 1: CSA STAR Self-Assessment|
|What the CSA STAR doesn’t cover||-|
|Who accredited the PCI DSS certification||-|
|PCI DSS accreditation date||-|
|What the PCI DSS doesn’t cover||PCI/ DSS certifications are mandated for entities dealing in Credit card payments. Specific projects go in for PCI/ DSS certification.|
|Other security certifications||No|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||
|Other security governance standards||SSAE16/ ISAE3402|
|Information security policies and processes||
TCS adopts a process based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining and improving the effectiveness of the TCS Information Security Management System (ISMS).
TCS has adopted the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” (PDCA) model that is applied to all ISMS processes. This ensures that an ongoing management process is in place for Information security.
TCS has a defined and implemented Information Security Management Framework based on ISO 27001 security standard. TCS has received Enterprise wide Triple ISO (27001, 9001, 20000) certification.
The TCS Information Security Management Framework consists of the following:
• Information Security Policy
• Information Security Standards
• Information Security Procedures.
|Configuration and change management standard||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Configuration and change management approach||
The change management procedure conforms to ISO 27001 standard and ensures that all changes are controlled, including the submission, recording, analysis, decision making, and approval of the change.
• Changes are analysed for business and technical impact. This analysis is shared with Change Management Committee and on approval changes are planned for implementation.
• Changes are documented, tested and based on user approvals migrated in Production. Changes are tested in development and QA environment. Roll back mechanism is in place in case of any adverse effect.
• Changes are tracked in Change Register and are reconciled at regular interval.
|Vulnerability management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Vulnerability management approach||
Application Security assessment includes testing of the vulnerabilities identified (Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Authentication, Authorization, Data Validation, SQL injection and so on.
Tools selection is done keeping in mind specific application scenario which ensures that tools best suited for an application are used. For Application Assessment TCS uses a various tools such as HP Webinspect, IBM Appscan, Paros, Nikto.
Network Security Assessment:
Network Security assessment includes testing of the Host, internal network, and perimeter. For Network Assessment TCS uses a various tools such as Nessus, Core Impact, Wireshark, Nmap.
|Protective monitoring type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Protective monitoring approach||TCS has implemented both IDS and IPS. Alerts generated by the IDS & IPS devices are continuously monitored. The Network Monitoring team takes appropriate action based on any suspicious activity observed. There is a dedicated (Corporate SOC) team to ensure 24*7 monitoring.|
|Incident management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example, CSA CCM v3.0 or ISO/IEC 27035:2011 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Incident management approach||
TCS provides its ticketing tool – Support Management - as the primary channel for support. Customer SPoCs will be expected to:-
• Log tickets in Support Management for incidents/queries/requests related to TCS Platform
• Coordinate with TCS Platform service delivery team dor ticket resolution status, conduct 1st level validation of TCS resolution and close ticket in Support Management
• Notify resolution of tickets to respective Customer users, post resolution by TCS
• Manage internal business change for new functionality releases.
For Priority-1 issues TCS provides on- call support.
Customer is expected to provide Level – 1 support to its Users.
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£30 per user per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Free trial available||No|