GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS FOI (Request Processing and Management)
The GOSS FOI no-code solution enables public sector organisations to manage Freedom of Information requests submitted by citizens. The accessible portal can be used 24/7/365 to raise and action FOI requests. Staff can query other teams and respond accordingly. Management staff monitor progress with a range of reports.
- Efficiently manage Freedom of Information (FOI) requests for citizens.
- Uses the underlying GOSS case management solution to manage requests.
- Direct enquiries to the most appropriate resources for swift responses.
- Device responsive: Use on mobile, tablet or desktops.
- Range of reports included as standard.
- 24/7/365 service requests via self-service.
- Use 'assisted-service' to support digital transformation.
- Includes workflow for task/case allocation.
- Centrally manage details from across your organisation.
- Supports GDPR compliance, right to be forgotten etc.
- Keep customers informed, ask additional questions if needed.
- Efficiently monitor departmental returns.
- Reduce operational costs via efficient online end-to-end processing.
- Audit of actions and responses.
- Management Dashboards provide up to date stats and KPIs.
- Send customer emails/MyAccount updates.
- Local Authority, Police, Housing Associations, Central Government Authorities/Agencies, NHS.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.