X-Net - Procurement, Project, and Programme Management
The practice is focussed around local/Central Government. We are able to demonstrate extensive experience in procurement of large IS/IT systems for public sector, Private sector partnerships from procurement to delivery; running and advising of project and programme management, supplier engagement and commercial negotiation, and the exploitation and development of internet/intranet/cloud..
- Procurement of large IS/IT systems for public sector.
- Private sector partnerships from procurement through to delivery.
- Running and advising project and programme management.
- Contract management.
- Development of business cases.
- Supplier engagement and commercial negotiation.
- Exploitation and development of internet/intranet/cloud technologies.
- Inter-working between departmental bodies.
- Security: > 50 man-years experience covering 24 stages of PPM.
- Wisdom: in-depth awareness of the issues in outsourcing government IS/IT
- Accountability/Responsibility: Budget and delivery for > £100m of expenditure.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.