Based on many years’ real-world experience, Metataxis training
courses are more than just about the technology. Technology is
important, but user, business and information management
issues are equally important. Metataxis training courses also
focus on the information architecture required by information
management systems, an aspect of training frequently ignored
- SharePoint and O365 training
- Content migration training
- Information architecture, management and assurance training
- Training suitable for non-technical stakeholders and information professionals
- Fully bespoke or off-the-shelf training available
- Courses delivered in-house or off-site
- Courses via lecture, workshop or using hands-on exercises
- Courses from half to 5 days, 2 to 20 trainees
- Individual mentoring courses
- Training material can be minimal or extensive
- Upskill your organisation
- Gain expertise in delivering successful SharePoint and Office 365 solutions
- Avoid the common mistakes of SharePoint and Office 365 implementations
- Gain expertise in information architecture, management and assurance
- Gain a practical understanding of information management
- Sets of training collateral for re-use in your organisation
- Have access to recognised experts
£400 to £1000 per person per day
- Education pricing available
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Metataxis training is designed for non-technical stakeholders, managers, and information management professionals. We can create a bespoke training course, or you can select one of our standard courses.
• SharePoint and Office 365 training
• Content migration training
• Information architecture training
• Information management training
• Information assurance training
Courses can be delivered in-house or off-site. Courses can be delivered lecture-style, workshop-style or using hands-on technical exercises. Trainers encourage questions and participant debate, so delegates get maximum value from the course. Course lengths can be from a half-day to up to 5 days. Individual mentoring courses are also available.
Metataxis uses a simple methodology that ensures maximum value is gained.
1 NEEDS: A high-level review of your training needs.
2 DEVELOP: Based on the review, we create relevant course content and agree on delivery style and format.
3 DELIVERY: Course delivered as per your needs.
4 COLLATERAL: Course material is given to you as part of the course which you are free to use and distribute within your organisation.
5 SUPPORT: On completion, we provide follow-up advice and support for the next month. This ensures that delegates can ask further questions on the course content as their understanding beds-in.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 business day|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Appropriate support is provided throughout the engagement as required based on the nature of services offered.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£400 to £1000 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|