Test Partners Ltd
Browser compatibility testing
A comprehensive testing service to ensure that the appearance, behaviour and performance (page loading times) of cloud-based services are acceptable on the full range of supported desktop operating systems and browsers.
Testing may also verify that the services degrade gracefully on unsupported operating systems and browsers.
- 17 years' experience on thousands of compatibility projects since 2001
- Testing conducted on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Tests include major browsers - Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Tests can include minor browsers including Safari, Edge, Opera etc
- Massive software library includes operating systems and browsers since 1990s
- Wide range of PC and Mac hardware
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Service provided on-site or in our central London test lab
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported operating systems and browsers
- Verify graceful degradation on unsupported operating systems and browsers
- Verify performance is acceptable on old and new machines
- Testers' knowledge of web technologies allows deeper analysis and diagnosis
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.