This course is for currently registered PRINCE2 practitioners. It is designed to enhance the individuals understanding of project management, in particular the softer skills, tools, and techniques that are covered by PMQ, but not by PRINCE2. Attending this course will give PRINCE2 practitioners a wider understanding of project management techniques.
- Training is delivered by a certified APM & PRINCE2 practitioner
- APM accredited and nationally recognised project management course
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Covers fundamentals of conflict management, earned value management, and negotiation
- This is a 5 day course
- Integrates ‘soft skills’ from PMQ such as teamwork, leadership, communication
- Course provides the knowledge required for success in project management
- Gain a qualification that is recognised nationally and internationally
- Improve your knowledge of project management to successfully deliver projects
- Full APMP qualification is awarded upon successful completion
- Develop your understanding of common systems, procedures, and language
- Course covers the valuable ‘soft skills’ absent in PRINCE2
- Our course is delivered by experienced APM & PRINCE2 practitioners
- Specialist tuition with a proven track record of success
£1176 to £1399 per person per week
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide specialist and expert training services in the form of courses that have been formally accredited by APM. This course is specifically for project management professionals who have already registered as a PRINCE2 practitioner and hold a current practitioners certificate.
The APM PMQ for PRINCE2 course covers in depth the softer skills and techniques that are otherwise absent from the PRINCE2 syllabus. Combining the softer skills covered in this course, with the robust processes and procedures covered in PRINCE2 will provide project management professionals with a much more diverse and effective toolkit that can be used to increase the likelihood of projects being delivered successfully.
This toolkit can be applied in any environment, where projects are both cloud and non cloud related.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£1176 to £1399 per person per week|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|