Legacy Application Modernisation
We help organisations transform legacy business and mission critical applications with modern, cloud-based technology services. We examine current application capabilities and use cases, then work collaboratively to re-envision the service using PaaS/SaaS capabilities to drive down operational costs, increase resiliency and scalability, and future-proof legacy business services.
- Delivered through Agile/Lean project methodologies, backed by DevOps processes.
- Collaborative, partnership approach to developing with performance and scale.
- Developed through open standards principles for reuse across public sector.
- Timeboxed Agile delivery in line with GDS best practice.
- Modernises difficult, legacy applications that still offer business value.
- Includes architecture models for serverless and microservices technologies.
- Takes account of existing investments in technology, including Microsoft 365.
- Includes data migration/archiving and full support for go-live.
- Permanent, UK-based, security cleared architects, delivery managers and developers.
- Robust, security governed DevOps framework and associated processes.
- Cloud agnostic and technology agnostic approach, providing greater flexibility.
- Quicker time to market, lower development costs using reference architectures.
- Cloud native applications, delivering lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Reduces application maintenance, support, and operational costs.
- Service design, service transition and go-live planning and communications.
- Full training and knowledge transfer for support teams.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.