Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Face Search
NPS Face Search is a high performance face recognition software application used to carry out an image based search to identify a subject image. Users can select a photograph gained from multiple sources and search it against one or multiple image galleries to identify if the subject is already known.
- Watchlist Management. Watchlists can be created, edited or deleted.
- Subject Management. Enhance, enrol or delete subject images.
- Bulk Subject Enrolment. Bulk enrol subject images from folder.
- Face Search. Search images against subjects already enrolled.
- Reports. Report on the results of Face Search activity.
- Dashboard. Configurable NeoFace Dashboard to suit your own needs.
- Algorithm. NeoFace algorithm independently assessed by NIST.
- Thresholds. Set recognition thresholds based upon a number of levels.
- Meta data. Supports meta data associated with images.
- Watchlists. Create up to 100 watchlists.
- Efficient identification of suspect images.
- Enhance poor quality images you would not have used before.
- Search using images with multiple faces further increasing efficiency.