Solidsoft Reply Ltd
Healthcare Cloud Integration and Interoperability Services
The need for interoperability has never been greater. As the NHS adopts new digital technologies and approaches, it must ensure that data and services are integrated reliably across multiple systems and processes. Our integration expertise over 20 years helps reduce risks, costs and timescales in your digital transformation programmes.
- Cloud-based integration using the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Cloud-based FHIR API, tracking NHS Digital's UK profiles.
- eiPaaS , iPaas and Hybrid delivery using Azure Integration Services.
- Rapid integration using our QuickConnect for Healthcare accelerator.
- Integration with emerging Internet of Medical Things (IoMT).
- Microsoft Teams integration with healthcare data and systems.
- Data integration, analytics, dashboards and Remote Process Automation.
- Integration with the 'long tail' of 'heritage' systems and services.
- Design-led thinking approach to co-design modern solutions.
- Quality assurance based on our GAMP 5 development QMS.
- Aids rapid integration with cloud-based and on-premises systems.
- Enables migration of systems and services to the cloud.
- Reduces technical risks through experienced application of well-founded patterns.
- Promotes efficient processes through cloud-based orchestration.
- Supports and extends existing investments in integration tools.
- Lowers costs through our accelerator and the cloud ecosystem.
- Exploits modern architectures for performance, reliability, resilience and scale.
- Reduces dependency on third-party software vendors.
- Supports the efficient adoption and evolution of new digital approaches.
- Creates the platform for future and ongoing digital transformation.