Solidsoft Reply Ltd
Ticuro - Remote Monitoring, Assessment and Consulting for Healthcare
Ticuro supports telemedicine, remote monitoring and analysis of behavioural habits, continuity of care and patient welfare. It provides clinical and environmental data in compliance with privacy law, allowing doctors to establish personalised care plans and interactive relationships with patients. Ticuro rationalises costs and promotes the creation of value added services.
- Definition of personalised care plans
- Remote monitoring of vital signs manually or using integrated devices.
- Monitoring and profiling of behavioural habits for assisted living.
- Scheduling of activities, consultations, etc.
- Remote consultation.
- Document and information-sharing for transfer of care
- Monitoring of adherence to treatment plans.
- Comprehensive 'timeline' view of all monitoring and care events.
- European certification as a medical device to support diagnosis.
- Secure access and rigorous approach to protection of privacy.
- Remotely monitor patients at home, work or travelling.
- Remotely manage physical rehabilitation programmes.
- Provide ambient assisted living for frail and elderly people.
- Manage chronic disease and continuity of care.
- Provide rehabilitation and care during post-operative recovery
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Perform remote ECG examinations
- Implement cognitive and orthopedic rehabilitation programmes
- Use VR and wearable device in neurofunctional therapies
- Minimise physical contact for shielded and vulnerable patients.