An accessibility statement is a powerful declaration of commitment illustrating accessibility to be highly important and the level of accessibility you have currently achieved. It outlines the overall accessibility of your service based on WCAG 2.1 and provides advice on how to achieve things when faced with accessibility barriers.
- Assessment of your service’s compliance against WCAG 2.1
- Creation of bespoke accessibility statement outlining achievements and issues
- Statement content checked against Public Sector Accessibility Regulations guidelines
- Guidance on remediation when users are faced with accessibility barriers
- Includes contacts and advice for users faced with accessibility barriers
- Objective assessment on the accessibility of your service
- Illustrates and organisations commitment to accessibility
- Mitigates against any legal implications
- Helps you achieve compliance against the Public Sector Accessibility Regulations
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.