Github for Business (Enterprise Version)
GitHub Enterprise is a version control/source control solution which combines the power and flexibility of GitHub with the security, administration, and control businesses need. With GitHub Enterprise, you can foster greater transparency and collaboration amongst developers and allow seamless integration of third party tools — all without compromising security practices.
- Collaboration-Code search, Pull requests, Inline editing, @mentions
- Security Encryption. In flight & at rest. Track issues
- 2-factor authentication, Team/Org permissions. Fork & Instance permissions
- LDAP,SAML,CAS & Audit (User Actions & Git Actions)
- AWS/AWS GovCloud/Azure,GCP,On-premise,Deployment flexibility
- High availability, Locally controlled backups, Monitoring&Dashboards
- Management via SSH, Custom SMTP configuration
- In-app messaging to users, Custom upgrades
- Flexible hosting options & 24x7 support on urgent issues
- Government-Streamline government IT infrastructure from end to end
- Code collaboration, review with control, visibility and automated intelligence.
- Share team work, discuss changes-get feedback all in one place.
- Security-Manage permissions from one place with SAML/LDAP Sync
- Invite cross-team collaboration on GitHub-providing essential controls
- GitHubEnterprise-available on VMware, AWS, OpenStack,on prem/private cloud.
- Configure your instance to meet your security and regulatory needs.
- Built-in-tools & dashboard to administer your Github instance
- Review license, browse user reports, initiate an SSH key audit.
- Improve DevOps-Global support team is available 24/7
- Government-Streamline government IT infrastructure from end to end.