Forensic Analytics Ltd
Training in: Communications Data, Intelligence Analysis, RF Surveying, CSAS Software
Expert guidance in Cell Site Analysis Suite (CSAS) software, providing hands-on practice with real data.
Guidance given in process of cleansing (or parsing) communications data (CDRs).
Training in Mapping and Analytics, production of exhibits.
Radio Frequency Propagation Survey Training.
Intelligence Analysis Training.
Courtroom Skills Training.
Microsoft Excel training.
- Provides in depth training in the features of CSAS Desktop.
- Practical, advanced, scenario based training in operational use of CSAS.
- Cell Site Analysis Training
- Radio Frequency Propagation Survey Training
- Call Detail Record Processing and Interpretation
- Instruction in Next Generation Communications Data Processing
- Training in interpreation of GPRS data and IP events
- Courtroom Skills training
- Statement and Report Writing Training
- Evidential Mapping Training
- Understand how to combine and analyse any timestamped data.
- Ensure efficient internal processes, save time and reduce cost
- Gain insights into your targets' lifestyles and communications activity.
- Learn to create detailed, clear maps that reveal new insights.
- Receive instruction from experienced investigators and intelligence analysts
- Achieve confidence when preparing for court presentation
- Learn to analyse mobile data events and network connection records
- Learn to prepare confidently for court; deliver clear, precise evidence
- Improve the structure and content of written reports and statements.
- Receive instruction in production of precise and effective GIS mapping.