Health & Social Care At Home Support
The Cathi system is a prompt and monitor system designed for managing care and support in the home.
A comprehensive support plan and calendar forms the structure for a Patient's network of medical professionals, domiciliary carers, family, friends and voluntary sector workers.
Patients update prompts and monitoring these enables alerts.
- All support aspects included
- Domiciliary care schedule & provision
- Appointment prompts
- Medication prompts
- Carers, friends, family & voluntary sector network access
- Alerts from monitored unresponded prompts
- Prompted tasks especially for memory challenged patients
- Appointments logged and prompted not missed
- Medication prompts - so not missed
- Co-ordinated interaction of a comprehensive support structure
- Care at home - quality of life and cost saving.