Dojo: InfoGov is a public sector focused information governance training solution, co-funded and co-designed by eight local authorities and developed in collaboration with BAFTA award winning film-makers.
Nine video modules & supporting eLearning informs and enables staff in terms of the detail within the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Delivered via SCORM on your own Learning Management System
- Available as an externally hosted service
- Enables tracking of training completion, essential for audit purposes
- Co-designed in collaboration with eight public sector organisations
- Nine video based modules with supporting SCORM compliant eLearning
- Underpinned by eLearning based on ICO guidance
- Created by the film makers behind BBC's mandatory cyber training
- Requested by councils to inform staff around DPAct 2018
- Empowers staff to securely process and handle personal data
- Supports improved public sector partnership working and information sharing
- Public sector collaboration continues to steer product development
- Highly accessible & engaging, animation based with clear messaging
- Modules updated in terms of InfoGov guidance as it evolves