Kemp Virtual Load Balancer
Kemp Virtual Load Balancer helps organisations deliver high availability applications, securely through cloud or on-premises datacentres. Kemp virtual technologies simplify how organisations can optimise, analyse, and secure applications anywhere, delivering an optimal application user experience. The service meets NCSC security guidelines for securing applications hosted in the public cloud.
- Kemp virtual load balancing and application delivery.
- Multi-cloud application delivery and hosting.
- Includes comprehensive design services for Kemp technologies.
- Includes implementation and testing services for Kemp products.
- Security design included to meet NCSC guidelines.
- Includes Reverse proxy, web application firewall, SSL offloading and acceleration.
- Includes full configuration, including integration with cloud services.
- Delivers full knowledge transfer for IT service teams.
- Full lifecycle project management delivered by certified project managers.
- Identifies key risks, constraints, and dependencies for successful delivery.
- Load-balancing-as-a-Service to streamline hosting costs.
- Always on, high availability cloud and on-premises applications.
- Application optimisation and increased resiliency.
- Support for Microsoft Azure, AWS and on-premises datacentres, including hybrid.
- Significant lower cost of ownership against legacy load balancers.
- Combines load balancers and application delivery controllers (ADCs).
- Low cost of ownership for cloud edge security virtual appliances.
- Global, 24x7, Flexible, simple support services from risual and Kemp.
- Easy to setup and install, due to readily available templates.
- Simplified deployments with best practice templates.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.