Microsoft Azure Optimisation
This services helps organisations control consumption costs relating to services hosted in Azure. It includes comprehensive cost models, visible through Power BI dashboards and reports to identify spend per instance, application, resource group and across the tenant, with drill-down capabilities. The service covers both EA and CSP licensing models.
- Provides a multi-layer Azure cost and performance optimisation service.
- Collects data with risual's unique algorithms, accurately predicting optimisation benefits.
- Meets specific reporting needs across all cloud services and features.
- Visualises Azure consumption charges through comprehensive reporting features.
- Identifies servers that can benefit from Azure Reserved Instances.
- Provides daily Azure consumption reports through PowerBI.
- Allows implementation of recommendations without impacting service performance.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Identifies under-utilised servers, driving Azure cost reductions.
- Delivers continuous improvement of your Microsoft cloud services.
- Allows understanding of the true cost of your Azure services.
- Controls and stops unexpected Azure IaaS spend.
- Ensures Azure services are running at optimal pricing.
- Allows accurate cross-charging across your business if required.
- Drives culture change with respect to specifying cloud infrastructure services.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.