Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Land Charges
Arcus Land Charges has been developed in partnership with Land Charge services across the UK achieving NLIS Level 3 compliance. Searches may be processed manually, spatially, textually or a hybrid of all methods. Dashboards provide a clear visual representation of outstanding searches, market share and KPIs.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- NLIS Level 3 Compliant
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- Mapping tools for plotting searches/answering questions from Local Authority GIS.
- Collaborate online with internal/external teams to gather search answers
- Automated Fee Calculation
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- User Interface is highly customisable
- Designed in partnership with UK Local Land Charges teams
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Enables everyone to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.