Full Fat Things Limited
Wagtail application build, maintenance and support
Custom Wagtail development service from a highly experienced software consultancy. We specialise in web design, website audit, website health and open source content management solutions. Experts in Wagtail migration, we seamlessly integrate Wagtail with your existing website development process and implement security by design.
- Wagtail support, maintenance and development from one team
- Wagtail migration from any source including some printed materials
- AWS partners and Hashicorp specialists for replicable self healing hosting”
- Experienced senior developers manage transition, ensuring effective knowledge transfer
- Scrum development and agile development with governance guarantees
- API integration: easily embed content, increase flexibility, improve user experience
- Client facing developers with great communication skills. Cyber Essentials certified.
- Automatic availability application monitoring triggering human responses
- SLA and Support and maintenance mapped to service needs
- Business Analysis, Hosting, Technical Planning and Scoping and System Architecture
- Open source Wagtail, no licence fees, and free to use.
- Seamless integrations to power clean digital experiences, all UK based
- Infrastructure as code with Wagtail all in one solution
- High availability cloud hosting using Terraform, Ansible and Packer
- Increased page speed and increased performance
- Open source community for support and security updates
- Continuous integration and deployment of environments
- Transactional, workflow and integrated service functionality
- Wagtail scalable CMS for creation of structured websites
- Temporary environments for each change to preview upcoming features
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.