Cyberbit Range - SOC & Red Team Training
Cyberbit provides hands-on cybersecurity education and training and addresses the global cybersecurity skill gap through its world-leading cyber range platform. The Cyberbit Range platform delivers a hyper-realistic experience that immerses learners in a virtual security operations center (SOC), where they use real-world security tools to respond to real-world, simulated cyberattacks.
- Real world attacks across the entire kill chain including phishing
- Build Team Skills on on Firewall, SIEM, and others
- Enterprise grade networks from IBM Splunk Palo-Alto Checkpoint ...
- Commercial grade tools to mitigate attacks
- Instructor tools to provide constructive feedback to trainees
- Wide variety of attack scenarios for Blue and Red Teams
- Team and individual training
- Assessment mode to test SOC team or candidate skills
- Aligned to NIST IRF, NICE Framework, and MITRE ATT&CK
- Approved for continuing education credits from EC-Council and ISC2
- Decrease on-boarding time by up to 3X
- Improve mean-time-to-response (MTTR) with upgraded SOC team skills
- Gain real world experience without any risk to your network
- Accurately assess candidate and team skill set
- Upskill existing team members technical
- Improve team-communication, leadership-skills, data-analytics, etc.
- Acknowledged by US NSA/DHS