Zero Trust Security Planning and Implementation
This service forms part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio. It allows organisations to benefit from modern, secure approach to identity, device, application and infrastructure management through a complete design, configuration, and deployment of Microsoft security services. Our flexible approach drives value and meets NCSC security guidelines.
- Aligns organisations with NCSC Zero Trust principles through Microsoft technology.
- Increased identity assurance through modern authentication and protection.
- Dynamically block or update compromised identities.
- Deny access to infected devices.
- Revoke access to documents at risk.
- Automatically defend against emerging threats.
- Eliminate older, less secure protocols, limit access points.
- Enable advanced monitoring through auditing and logging of security-related events.
- Enabling users to stay productive while the organisation remains vigilant.
- Enable self-help and deploy a passwordless strategy.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Delivered by Microsoft certified and experienced security consultants.
- Reduce the frequency and severity of compromise.
- Reduce your attack surface and make life difficult for attackers.
- Reducing the time that attackers are inside your environment.
- Automate the response to threats; reduce costs and risks.
- Increase awareness and help detect patterns of potential attacks.
- Increase productivity for users with self-service for password reset.
- Provide a more complete and more predictable end-user security posture.
- Provides meaningful control over administrative access.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.