Windows Virtual Desktop
Part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio, Windows Virtual Desktop provides clients with a comprehensive desktop and application virtualisation service in the Cloud. Delivering a secure service with simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus optimisation, and support for Remote Desktop Services environments that can be deployed and scaled quickly.
- Provides secure remote access to your business applications.
- Provides your workforce anytime, any location and any device access.
- Provides enhanced Azure security for your mobile workforce.
- Multi-session Windows 10 and Application experience with scalability.
- Full support, management and optimisation for platform and end users.
- Identity-based protection with Multi-Factor Authentication and Single Sign-On.
- Migration of Windows Server remote desktops and applications to Azure.
- Can quickly virtualise and deploy modern and legacy applications.
- Unified Management of Windows 10, Windows Server and Windows 7.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Boost Employee efficiency and flexibility.
- Improve collaboration to increase productivity.
- Unlock cost benefits and consolidation within your technology stack.
- Secure access to corporate resources from any device or location.
- Reduce costs with pooled. Multi-session resources.
- The platform receives significant annual invested in cybersecurity.
- Flexible and scalable pricing based on consumption.
- More secure, productive virtual desktop experience on Azure.
- Reduce the number of virtual machines and operating system overheads.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.