Umbraco support and Umbraco CMS migration. Helping with Welsh / English Umbraco content management system optimisation, upgrades, maintenance, hosting, Umbraco security patching, development, training and 24/7/365 support. Umbraco migrations: S8080 assist with pre-migration transition planning, Umbraco code reviews, security, bilingualism, accessibility, usability and GDPR audits of existing websites or services.
- Umbraco consultancy, digital services and websites
- Umbraco CMS development, deployment and configuration
- Umbraco migration and Umbraco upgrades
- Umbraco security hardening and patching
- Mobile optimised Umbraco templates
- Umbraco mobile and web browser site admin and editing
- Umbraco content versioning, audit and rollback
- Powerful search options
- Umbraco UK cloud hosting options, fully managed, public or private
- Umbraco Bilingual publishing and Welsh Language Standards compliant
- IA, user centred design, user testing and Alpha rapid prototyping
- Umbraco has no vendor tie-in and no licence fees
- Complex back-office and CRM integrations, with single sign-on
- ISO 27001 certified and ISO 9001 certified
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certified
- 19 years of Welsh public-sector digital knowledge and experience
- Accessibility testing to WCAG 2.1 AAA
- Clients include No.10, ministerial departments, emergency services, local authority, education
- Welsh/English bilingual publishing experience for Welsh Government and NAfW
- Anti DDOS measures and PEN testing options
£620 to £770 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
01792 398 266
|How the planning service works||
During your shortlisting process, we will provide you with a very detailed method statement and more accurate costs tailored to your project's exact specification and, if required, the hosting requirements.
The stages correspond to those in the Government Digital Service's Service Manual and Digital Service Standard.
Once we begin working together, we can assist with all aspects of planning for your new system, including:
• Technical alignment meetings with your other service providers and internal IT team
• Cloud strategy, business analysis, and stakeholder requirements
• User needs and requirements gathering for your new CMS
• Content audit and inventory
• GDPR Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and GDPR data/processing audit
• Content map and migration strategy
• Information architecture
• Technical and security architecture (ISO27001)
• Hosting planning, server configuration, and hardening
• Wireframe prototype, user journeys, and solution design
• User testing planning
• CMS platform recommendations
• Onsite training, user documentation and video training 'reminders'
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our training sessions for your CMS or digital service typically last between half a day and a full day, depending on your CMS deployment's functionality. You will be trained by your S8080 project manager and the lead developer for your project. These two people will have been intimately involved in your project from inception and will have a detailed understanding of every aspect.
Before they arrive at your offices, they will prepare easy to read, concise documentation for you and your team and also brief video tutorials for common tasks. These videos will always be available to you as 'reminders' for CMS tasks that you may only perform occasionally.
We encourage a 'train the trainer' approach to keep your training costs low, and we'll typically train up to six members of your team in the session. If you'd like larger groups trained, we may split the training into several smaller groups to retain the ideal trainer/trainee ratios.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
S8080 assist with transition planning and can provide code review, GDPR, security, accessibility, and Usability (UX) compliance audits of existing websites or online service before helping you with migration.
If you'd like us to migrate or support a CMS, website or online application that has been built by another provider, we will need to check a few things first to validate existing GDPR compliance, security, accessibility, and usability.
Once these checks have been made, we'll assist with any remedial technical, UX, GDPR or security actions.
We'll then be able to help with CMS setup, configuration, and optimisation, cloud hosting setup, incorporating branded accessible templates that work across different browsers and mobile devices.
Finally, if required, we can help you with your existing content; assisting with a content audit, mapping existing content to your new system and developing a migration plan.
Once live, we'll support your CMS - upgrading, maintenance, hosting, security patching, system hardening, development, training and 24/7/365 monitoring.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
S8080 are ISO9001 Quality Standard and ISO27001 Information Security Standard certified.
We also hold Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus + certification.
We provide performance testing and QA to ensure your solution is production ready for release, including:
• Creative design and brand adherence
• Functionality against the specification, user stories and wireframes
• Browser version graceful degradation
• Validation and compliance
• Cross-browser and device compatibility and older browser version graceful degradation
• Security and vulnerability scanning
• Accessibility testing
• Load testing – scaling, performance under stress and infrastructure redundancy testing
• Link checking
We can provide a manual test plan and scripts, in the form of test cases for UAT, based on the user stories, requirements and functional specification.
Also, if it's a requirement, your website / digital service can undergo online or lab-based user testing, and pan-disability user testing. Each testing team is made up of individuals who have different types of disabilities and all of whom use assistive technology to access computers.
We test to ensure accessibility for those people with:
• Low vision
• Learning disabilities
• Mobility impairments
• Anxiety/Panic disorder
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide 'office hours' or '24/7/365' support for cloud-based open source Drupal CMS and Umbraco CMS .
We support the followings:
• Drupal CMS and Umbraco CMS security patching
• Drupal CMS and Umbraco CMS application support
• Rackspace fully managed hosting
• UKCloud fully managed hosting
• Microsoft Azure fully managed hosting
|Service constraints||If you'd like us to migrate or support a CMS, website or online application that has been built by another provider, we will need to check a few things first to validate existing GDPR compliance, security, accessibility and usability.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Support availability is 24/7 - 365 days a year. Support response times within 30 minutes, (but usually immediate).|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Validation from web chat SaaS provider.|
Together with a fully managed hosting provision, we offer two support options. Your S8080 project manager will be your single point of contact for the duration of your support.
• Standard Support - Work is billed to the nearest 10 minutes and charged at our standard rates with no surcharges. Support will be provided during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 5.30pm. For extended cover, see our 24/7/365 support below.
Support time can be used for absolutely anything, it's very flexible.
• 24/7/365 Support - for clients who demand an extended level of service. It’s 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and available as an addition to our Standard Support.
How it works: if your website or service becomes unavailable at 1.30am on Christmas morning, our developers will be alerted and will investigate the issue with the hosting provider's engineers within 10 minutes.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£620 to £770 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|