Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
This service forms part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio. It allows organisations to benefit from cost-effective cloud services to provide service continuity and disaster recovery capabilities. Delivered by certified experts, this service aligns to internationally recognised standards, providing peace of mind to support critical ICT and business services.
- Delivered by Microsoft Azure certified, experienced consultants.
- Service Continuity Management designed to meet ISO 27021 standard.
- Disaster Recovery Planning designed to meet ISO 24762 standard.
- Delivered through mature, embedded delivery framework with full project management.
- Design documentation meets UK public sector security and architecture blueprints.
- Includes configuration of cloud tenant, IaaS, PaaS and security features.
- Provides testing of cloud tenant services, IaaS and PaaS features.
- Migrates existing datacentre services to Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Delivers comprehensive knowledge transfer for IT service teams.
- Services are fully compliant with UK Government and NCSC standards.
- Takes advantage of cost-effective services available in the cloud.
- Provides rapid configuration and testing through approved architecture blueprints.
- Allows design and configuration of hybrid services, limiting business risk.
- Enables digital culture and skills shift for IT service teams.
- Benefits from full testing of server and application migration.
- Drives value using consumption-based cloud pricing models through CSP.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.